1109 users, 1 online now.
A total of 223151 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Mapping Discussion » Map Requests » Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky

47 posts | Jump | 1 2 3 4
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago osu
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/26105 inis mapping cuz people like it :p
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
BanchoBot
1094 posts

3 months ago
Please note that this forum topic was imported from the Titanic Discord server.
You might encounter some unusual formatting or messages that seem out of context.
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

3 months ago
What’s with the rhythm placement on this? Like around 38 seconds, that just sounds off
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

3 months ago
Map looks nice but if it has rhythm problems, so this is a rejection from me
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
don't lock this yet!
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
i know rhythm might seem bad, but i feel like that's sort of a thing for iNiS maps, the rhythm follows vocals instead of beats
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
i'm keeping this up for now
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Nikku

3 months ago

Kurboh wrote:

i know rhythm might seem bad, but i feel like that's sort of a thing for iNiS maps, the rhythm follows vocals instead of beats

so wait, it's fine if it has bad rhythming if the mapper always does it?
Nikku

3 months ago
i havent looked at it but
Nikku

3 months ago
i'm just confused by that statement lol
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago

Nikku wrote:

so wait, it's fine if it has bad rhythming if the mapper always does it?
that's not what i meant (or what i said i believe)
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
im just saying it follows vocals
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Nikku

Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
at times it sounds strange to follow just vocals tho, that's likely why digital saw it as an issue and immediately rejected the map
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

3 months ago
this sounds horrifically off on some parts

47 posts | Jump | 1 2 3 4