1109 users, 5 online now.
A total of 223011 plays!

Index » Titanic! » Skinning » Completed Skins » Totodile Skin [CTB & STD]

10 posts | Jump | 1
Oposh
279 posts

4 months ago
Skin made entirely by me (aside from images, credit for those goes to the right authors!)

Short Description: A the name self explains here, the whole skin relates to the water pokemon starter from generation 2 ** A Totodile!**
Originally skin was made as a personal one with no way to obtain it, however over time from personal grew to semi-public skin (due to being not fully finished/changed everything that I want) as of now. The full release will also have taiko as a skinnable gamemode (forget about mania tho, I hate it) and will be available in osu! forum but also on my website (not including here to prevent for shoveling auto-promotion here 😊 )

⚠️ Warning!⚠️

*The skin is not yet fully finished, but if you have idea what can I potentially change/add I would be more then glad to at least try to do it ;)*
——————————————————————————————————————————————–
What you can expect from this skin?

* CTB & STD presets to change it whenever you feel like it
* Customizable sprites (for CTB and in the future also for taiko)
* A few guests arrived for ctb! such as: Renard & TQBF from Lapfox Trax but also Pop Cat!
* Totodiles (almost) everywhere! 😄

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_-PWRn_q-2NTJL2uCB3tPPh95Ni55Bl/view?usp=sharing

BanchoBot
1094 posts

4 months ago
Please note that this forum topic was imported from the Titanic Discord server.
You might encounter some unusual formatting or messages that seem out of context.
Oposh
279 posts

Basil Chapman
158 posts

4 months ago
WAIT YOU MADE THAT SKIN?
AND IT GOES LIKE THIS.
Oposh
279 posts

Basil Chapman
158 posts

AND IT GOES LIKE THIS.
Kurboh
1389 posts

4 months ago
gen 2 starters best starters
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Ame-chan
290 posts

4 months ago
Based starters
click me >~<
Oposh
279 posts

4 months ago
gen 2 > gen 1, change my mind
Kurboh
1389 posts

LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.

10 posts | Jump | 1