—————
hello world
Kurboh
1385 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 week ago
hello o/
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Nagisa
6 posts

Digitalfear117
1795 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

1 week ago
Just a few mods:

Your offset is a bit early, I would change it to 49.
Your background resolution is too high. The limit is 2560 x 1440.

Your hard difficulty has no hitsounds, the hitsounds on your insane sound good, so I would just copy them down

Are you sure that you want to have the countdown enabled on this map? I prefer this being off

Overall this is a nice map! I think it would be cool if this had a normal difficulty, but it isn’t required.
Nagisa
6 posts

1 week ago
addressed everything!
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

1 week ago
General:

You are missing Genre/Language in the tags

Normal:

This difficulty does not have it's Sampleset set to Soft
00:10:292 (3) - This slider seems a bit odd, it starts on nothing, and ends on a major sound. I feel like 00:11:024 should be active with the start of a slider or more likely a circle. Maybe something like this?
This difficulty has the same exact difficulty settings as Easy, you should bump them up. Maybe do CS 3, HP 4, AR 5, OD 4?
00:39:378 (3,4) - I would prefer if the flow was more clear on to which one is the slider head and tail. New players tend to make mistakes in reading, and because the previous object ends in the middle of this slider, players may click the tail instead of the head due to their inexperience.

Hard:

00:19:805 (3,1) - I'm not crazy about this overlap. Like it's a hard and you can do this, but this is a 1/2 gap, compared to when you previously did it here at 00:18:158 (7,8) - which was a 1/4 gap, players may tap early not expecting the extra time they need to wait. I also just think the way 00:19:073 (1,2,3) - looks is a little messy.

That's it from me :D

Nagisa
6 posts

1 week ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

General:

You are missing Genre/Language in the tags

Normal:

This difficulty does not have it's Sampleset set to Soft should b addressed
00:10:292 (3) - This slider seems a bit odd, it starts on nothing, and ends on a major sound. I feel like 00:11:024 should be active with the start of a slider or more likely a circle. Maybe something like this? did
This difficulty has the same exact difficulty settings as Easy, you should bump them up. Maybe do CS 3, HP 4, AR 5, OD 4? buffed to AR 4, OD 4 and subsequently nerfed settings on Easy
00:39:378 (3,4) - I would prefer if the flow was more clear on to which one is the slider head and tail. New players tend to make mistakes in reading, and because the previous object ends in the middle of this slider, players may click the tail instead of the head due to their inexperience. adjusted slider curvature slightly

Hard:

00:19:805 (3,1) - I'm not crazy about this overlap. Like it's a hard and you can do this, but this is a 1/2 gap, compared to when you previously did it here at 00:18:158 (7,8) - which was a 1/4 gap, players may tap early not expecting the extra time they need to wait. I also just think the way 00:19:073 (1,2,3) - looks is a little messy. adjusted

That's it from me :D

thanks for modding!
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

1 week ago
kudosu? :D
iSlodinx
480 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 week ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

kudosu? :D

I gave it to you instead
i love CLANNAD
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 week ago

iSlodinx wrote:

I gave it to you instead
Yay!
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 week ago
we finally got Blue Archive OST on Titanic? :eyes:
ss farming
iSlodinx
480 posts

No kudosu yet.

6 days ago
Please add genre
i love CLANNAD
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

6 days ago

iSlodinx wrote:

Please add genre

do players/non-BATs can add genre and language by themself…
ss farming
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

No kudosu yet.

6 days ago
I think only BAT's and users with elevated privileges can add those lol
iSlodinx
480 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

6 days ago
I want kudosu, thanks
i love CLANNAD